Çagla Cömert born in 1983, Istanbul.
She is graduated from Marmara Academy of Fine Arts, Photography department.
Since 2009, she is studying at Akademie der Bildenden Künste Wien,
with Prof. Matthias Hermann.
-"Migrantinnen aller Welt desintegrieren Wir uns", Ag Migration-Antirascism,
Soho in Ottokring, Vienna (2010)
-AKI Artez, "Border of Perception" International Workshop
, the Netherlands (2008)
-10th International Philosophy Olympiad(ISO/UNESCO), Tokyo,Japan (2002)
-Five directions of photography through photography, HilgerBrot Kunsthalle,
-One night Exhibition, curated by Ditiramb, Ost Klup, Vienna
- "Genç,Yeni, Farkl?", CDA projects, Casa del Arte,
- Annual Exhibition, Karga Art,?stanbul (www.kargart.org)
- "My name is Casper" Emre Zeytinoglu, Feyyaz Yaman Sümerbank,
- "1st of May, Learning from the Working Class" Kar?? Sanat,
-"Manhood is an Expectional Case", roaming exhibition, Tog
-"Haks?z Tahrik, Unfair Provocation", curated by Canan ?enol,
HafriyatKaraköy, ?stanbul (www.hafriyatkarakoy.com)
-"Against Gentrification", Symposioum of Social Municipalition,
Bilgi University, ?stanbul
-"Serial Killer", with Yavuz Tanyeli and Can Tanyeli, Kar??
- Young Photographers Best Portfolio Awards, Foto?rafevi, ?stanbul
- "Borders of Perception", Aki Artez Enschede, the Netherlands
- Annual exhibition, Karga Art,?stanbul
-"Urban Jealousy, 1st International Roaming Biennial of Tehran",
curated by Serhat Köksal, Amirali Ghasemi (2008-2010)
- "Illuminators" curated by Artpolitika, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- "Child Workers", Fisek Institute of Children Rights, Ankara
- "Reasonable" curated by Lambda ?stanbul, Hafriyat Karaköy,
-"Child Workers", Fisek Institute of Children Rights, Ankara
- Annual exhibition, Karga Art, ?stanbul
- "Body-Piece Project" Karga Art Gallery, ?stanbul